This data converter finds and replaces matching text in the input text.
The Replace Text data converter can be configured using the following properties.
- Find this Text:
- The text to search for in the input text.
- Replace with this Text:
- The text to replace with.
- Ignore Case:
- If this is checked, then the text
matching is case-insensitive.
- Replace All:
- If this is checked, then all occurrences of the text
will be replaced by the new text. If not, then only the first occurrence
- Match Whole Words Only:
- If this is checked, then text replacement will only take place for
occurrences that are whole words and not parts of larger words.
- Type in a description to be shown in the list of data converters. If there is no type in a description, one will be generated.